What is ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance)?
ESG is a framework that helps stakeholders understand how an organization is managing risks and opportunities related to environmental, social, and governance criteria (sometimes called ESG factors). ESG takes the holistic view that sustainability extends beyond just environmental issues.
While the term used in the context of investing, stakeholders include not just the investment community but also customers, suppliers, and employees, all of whom are increasingly interested in how sustainable an organization’s operations are.
About the program
The programme is designed as a comprehensive course on ESG giving a holistic understanding of the philosophy of ESG, its principles, its relevance and its implication in the current scenario. Describe key ESG concepts like materiality, physical climate risks, human capital management, and governance issues. The learning includes changing role of business in society, biodiversity crisis, going net zero, circularity and supply chains, ESG reporting and nature of system problems. Differentiate between good ESG disclosure and greenwashing, and connect ESG efforts to competitive advantages. Specializations allow narrow and deep focus on a targeted subject area, with particular attention to specific analysis techniques and actionable skills. Analyze ESG risks and opportunities for an organization or an industry through multiple case studies. The program is designed to deepen your ESG acumen across Industries and to prepare you for faster professional growth within your sector.
- Collaborative online learning modules / coaching sessions (120 minutes each)
- In person / hybrid networking events; ESG experts as guest speakers
- Independent work to apply learning from online modules with an ongoing online community.
- Case studies, articles and materials, templates and toolkit
- Internships in industries in your city; Final project work, tests and assignments
THE COURSE IS MEANT FOR
- Early adopters of ESG and those willing to carry out a project in ESG
- Those leading teams to implement an ESG initiative or program
- Those looking for strategic approaches to ESG
- Those keen to enhance their career prospects
- Those motivated by collaborative effort, impact & success
- Ability to assess and define the key elements needed to start an ESG program at your organization
- Gain the knowledge, tools and tactics necessary to craft an ESG project
- Heightened competencies in strategic design thinking and ESG
- Build an ESG community through empathy, insights & collaboration
* Registration open from 16th March 23
* Admission closes on 14th April 23
* Course commencement 17th April 23
* Final evaluation on 23rd June 23
* Distribution of certificate 29th June 23
Course duration 10 weeks 3 sessions per week, each session of 120 minutes duration